Bardiya Academy and Polytechnic Research centre embraces academic and personal excellence, wherein each student is treated as an individual and has the opportunity to strive and attain his or her best.
Students develop a strong moral base and ethical understanding as members of a principled learning community. They are encouraged to act with honesty, respect, and compassion.
Bardiya Academy and Polytechnic Research centre encourages each and every student to work with a great zeal every time they try. No matter how many time you fall or fail you should try again with greater intensity and more concentration.
Bardiya Academy and Polytechnic Research centre prepares students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, and thus make the world a better and more just place. We will ensure that our students develop both the skills a sound liberal arts education provides and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy.
We will also lead in generating practical and theoretical knowledge that enables people to better understand our world and improve conditions for local and global communities.
We are and will be a school where design and social research drive approaches to studying issues of our time, such as democracy, technological change, economic empowerment, sustainability and globalization. We will be the preeminent intellectual and creative center for effective engagement in a world that increasingly demands better-designed objects, communication, systems, and organizations to meet social needs.
- Creativity, innovation, and a desire to challenge the status quo, both in what and how we teach and in the intellectual ambitions of the School itself
- Social engagement, orienting students’ academic experience to help them become critically engaged citizens dedicated to solving problems and contributing to the society.
- The school provides full and partial scholarship for genuine and learning students on the basis of SEE grade and entrance marks.
- The School provides full Scholarship to the winner of SEE 2018 Bardiya.
- Scholarship for the students recommended by HISAAN.
- Scholarships for the internal students who have passed SEE from BAPRC. A+ = 100% fee free including tuition.
A = Free tuition fee free.
B+ = 50% tuition fee free.